Looking for Cyberware for 1.12? Check out this awesome port by An_Sar!
Join us on the Cyberware Discord channel!
Cyberware is a mod about augmenting the human body, inspired by cyberpunk themes and particularly influenced by Neuromancer, Blade Runner, Deus Ex and Shadowrun. Cyberware is currently in open beta. Not all planned features are implemented, but everything listed on this page is in the mod right now!
What is Cyberware?
Cyberware is a mod that allows the player to augment their own body. Utilizing a surgery chamber, the player is able to install pieces of "cyberware", advanced technological augmentations, into their body. Here's a list of just a few of the things you can do with Cyberware:
- Replace your heart with a mechanical pump
- Implant an experience storage canister in your cranium
- Boost your oxygen supply with built-in oxygen canisters
- Replace entire limbs with robotic Cyberlimbs
- Install upgrades that range from deployable claws to jump-boosting actuators in these Cyberlimbs
- Replace your eyes with advanced Cybereyes, which can be upgraded to enable night vision, underwater vision, and target tracking
- Line your bones with advanced polymers, enabling you to take more of a beating
- Install a processor in your brain, giving you lightning-fast reflexes that let you dodge certain attacks
- With Tough As Nails installed, resist the heat by supercooling your sweat glands
Of course, such power isn't easy to obtain. To get pieces of cyberware, you'll need to fight tooth and nail against cybered-up monsters. If that wasn't enough, you'll need to pay for the cyberware you obtain - either through power consumption or by sacrificing a little of what makes you, you.
Getting Started with Cyberware
Want to know how to get started with Cyberware? Check out this handy guide, always updated to the newest version!
Cyberware is released under the MIT license.