Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- Randomizer can no longer move unbreakable blocks (such as bedrock).
- Catch and handle errors from 3rd party recipes when autocrafter is scanning recipe list, to prevent game crashes.
- Added a config control to disable GPS Marker by josephcsible .
- Updated zh_CN.lang by mcBegins2Snow.
- Fixed the sprinkler sometimes grown crops client-side-only by fuami.
- Nether and End ores now have extra ore dictionary entries added on top of usual, for example both 'oreCobalt' and new 'oreEndCobalt', added by josephcsible .
- The /nbtprint command now also prints any ore dict entries for the held item.
- Quickdraw enchant now works in offhand.
- Multi-shot enchant: rebalanced damage of extra arrows with main based on charge.
- Dehydrator fixed some recipes not processing such as saplings.
- Dehydrator now stops consuming power if it has no recipe to work on.
- Harvesting three tall crops now breaks the top block safely (Simple Corn).
- Heart containers checking against config limit improved for compatibility.
- Added Swim Speed II potion effect.
- Machines and cables now compute energy serverside only, which is an optimization and fixes issues with some cables (such as Leadstone circuits).
- Anvils no longer deal damage when you run into them at head height and all have the anvil sound.
** release dedicated to Kashdeya **