Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- Brought back a legacy feature where Charms can be repaired in an anvil with an item from the recipe (PR from trunksbomb).
- Ender Book teleport refactored off the main thread (helps with chunk loading issues on servers).
- Laser Cell now continues to render the laser even if the block is out of the players vision (same logic as Beacon).
- Fixed Water Candle using the wrong location and verification to check if a mob is allowed to spawn.
- Increased speed of Auto Crafter and Packager machines so they process one recipe per tick (modpack devs use the FuelCost config section if you need to counter-balance this with power cost settings).
- Six new config entries for the Tree and Brush scythe items to aid modpack development and mod compatibility (default behaviour is unchanged).