Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
- New Blocks: Tempered Glass, Fluid Collector, Sensor Display, Fluid Transfer Node .
- Fluid Tank show fills indicator on item stack.
- Fluid Tanks also have itemstack fluid capability support (improved compatibility with most machines and inventories).
- Ender Library Controller can now be automated, piping enchanted books into it will distribute enchantments to nearby shelves (you must pump out the empty books so it wont get stuck).
- Added Sandstone Sword.
- New assets by Ithronyar: Biomass, Scaffolding model and sounds, Crystallized Obsidian equipment, Crystal gear, Sandstone gear, new 3D models for some of the scepters, and MORE.
- Transfer Node has been tweaked to be an Item Transfer node; Fluid Transfer Node created as a new item.
- Updated item model for wireless nodes.
- Fixed a bug where export cables messed up the flow for next door blocks.
- Extraction cables now default to Always On redstone setting.
- Dehydrator no longer accepts lava, produces water during the recipe, water must be drained to coninue, default recipe timings changed, water generated is part of zenscript recipe call as well.
- Potion Recipes: Ender and Snow potions are now base types for some of the advanced potions.
- Fixed an issue when Boomerang super slowly.
- Added JEI info tab for custom potions.
- Packager merges similar stacks to avoid getting stuck crafting.
- Sword models reverted to earlier version.
- Keyboard control on all/most numeric sliders on machines.
- Digital Typewriter redesigned and remade as Text Projector.
- Hydrator recipe matching checks the size to avoid overlap.
- Fixed heart container config causing player to loose certain unlocks on death.
- Fixed fluid placer using reversed logic when vertical.
- A few other minor unreported bugs