Do you DARE to see extra debug information in Minecraft?
Intended audiences are mod developers, mod pack authors, and users needing to debug a problem. Due to CPU expense, running this mod during normal gameplay is NOT recommended.
This mod adds:
- a TileEntity-under-cursor entry to debug screen.
- an oreDict list to advanced tooltips and debug screen
- (default off due to expense) capability displays for ItemStack, TileEntity, Entity, Chunk, and World
This display is useful for debugging and configuration of mods that need TileEntity registration names, like Food Funk. By looking at a block with the debug screen active, if the block has a TileEntity attached it will display the Forge registration name of that TileEntity with the prefix "TileEntity:" under the block name. You can then use this name in configuration files for other mods which require TileEntity registration names.
For NBT debugging, I recommend zabi94's NBT Tooltip mod.
TileEntity on debug screen
oreDict entries on advanced tooltip for an item
- Food Funk - What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Composter - Compost stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Web Slinger - Spiders shoot webbing at you - slinging webs from a distance, or when they hit you in melee!
- Pantography - Copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
- Palimpsest - Erase Maps and Books for reuse by rubbing with Redstone Dust.
- Daring Debug - Do you DARE to see extra debug information? Includes TileEntity and oreDict information.