Item magnets are very helpful when mining, however they can disrupt item-based automation, such as the Atomic Reconstructor from Actually Additions. The Demagnetizer is a solution to this, which prevents item magnets from functioning within an area around them.
Demagnetizers can also be filtered or redstone controlled, so that they only activate when necessary. The Advanced Demagnetizer has a larger range and more filter slots.
- Thermal series - Fixed completely with version 5.5.1 (minor bug previously)
- Actually Additions
- Botania - The item filter is ignored
- Draconic Evolution - Fixed with version 22.214.171.1249
- Ender IO - Fixed completely with version 5.0.40 (minor bug previously)
- Simple Magnet - Fixed with version 1.2.11
- Not Enough Items 1.8+ - Fixed with version 126.96.36.199
- Quantum Flux - Fixed with version 2.0.17
- Pickle Tweaks - Fixed with version 2.1.0
- Better Magnets
For mod developers:
If your mod has an Item Magnet, do not pick up items if the PreventRemoteMovement NBT tag exists on the EntityItem.
If your mod has a item collector block (e.g. the Ranged Collector or the Vacuum Chest), do not pick up items if the PreventRemoteMovement NBT tag exists on the EntityItem, but if the AllowMachineRemoteMovement NBT tag exists, ignore the previous NBT tag.
For more information, see this github issue.