Versions 1.2.0 and higher now requires MMD OreSpawn - https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mmd-orespawn
An utility mod, that adds dense ores for the different types of ores.
Each ore spawns next to its counterpart ore, for example dense iron ores will spawn around Iron Ore clusters. Each dense ores is fully configurable and can be disabled fron the config file provided.
Dende ores have a probablity of 1 to 3 drops per block.
Fully configurable from the config file + MMD OreSpawn Integration.
Vanilla Dense Ores :
- Iron Dense Ore - spawns around iron ore cluster
- Coal Dense Ore - spawns around coal ore cluster
- Diamond Dense Ore - spawns around diamind ore cluster
- Redstone Dense Ore - spawns around redstone ore cluster
- Emerald Dense Ore - spawns around emerald ore cluster
- Gold Dense Ore - spawns around gold ore cluster
- Lapis Dense Ore - spawns around lapis ore cluster
Base Metals Dense ores (Now Available :)
Modern Metals Dense ores (Coming Soon)
- Dense Ores spawn in the world
Feel free to use it as long as you give credits and a link to this page.
Optional: Let me know about it so I can check it out