Bug description: The following 5 quests are buggy/don't work as intended/are missing something:
1. Cactus Farmer: It's a Crafting Task instead of a Detection Task. Suggestion: You don't need to complete it in the early game, it's not a necessary quest for the progression. However, if you want to complete all quests, it's possible to craft Cactus with Nature Essence later on.
2. Imaginary Time Block: Has no quest reward. My bad.
3. Energy Pylon: Has no quest reward. My bad.
4. Enhanced Charm of Dislocation: Has no quest reward. My bad.
5. Creative Wand: Has no quest description. Also my bad.
Why am I not fixing these? Unfortunately whenever I update the Quest Book, everyone's Quest progress resets. No matter how small of a change I make, this happens. Unfortunately HQM is badly coded. However, the issues mentioned above aren't a huge deal, you can still easily complete the pack and do anything with any mod, even having such mild annoyances.
The quest for the runic dungeon quest does not register with keys other than the initial key you get on entering the dungeon due to nbt tags. This is an issue for multiplayer servers where only the first person joining gets the bonus key.
Is the nature essence bugged? I just tried to craft nature essence into cactus, and it wouldn't work... i put the essence in the crafting table into a 2X3 and it wouldn't craft...
To post a comment, please
or register a new account.