DrTARDIS Adventure Modpack
You start marooned on a tropical island with out any memory of who you once were, you have a sense of greatness about you, but have no memory of your past.(You start in the tropicraft dim).
After some time swimming with the fish, and living out your days in a tiki hut, you feel a strong urge to venture forward into unknown lands, wanderlust takes over and you find yourself building a portal to a strange dark place that seems familiar.(You get to the overworld through the nether)
Much work has gone into making all of the mods in this pack work together, huge shout out to the mod authors for providing fixes when needed to get them all to work together.
- Player Leveling
- Over 50 dims to explore
- Live in a TARDIS! Its bigger on the inside!
- More mobs then you have ever seen in a pack.
- More items then you have ever seen in a pack.
- Mods that are unfamiliar with tons of content.
Permissions gathered and Dim list here
- Basically you start in the tropics which looks amazing,
- and has poison frogs and easter island heads that want you dead
- and if you kill iguanas which you have to do for their scales to make good armour they all come after you ever more
- Then to get out of that dim you have to make a portal to get into the nether, then go back through the portal to get to the overworld
- then when you get to the overworld, to make a TARDIS you need to make a TARDIS key, which you will need an eye of ender
- once you get your TARDIS you can level it up by traveling
- when you level it up it has more abilities like more power, indicators on the console letting you know if it's safe outside to exit, stable flight
- Your viewers will love it, because the pack is designed to have content that can last for months and it is stuff they have never seen
- it's not your average....find a place to live, and start making stuff with the mods
- Automation is done through a mod called ancient warfare 2- its torque based
- The visuals on it are stunning....windmills turn shafts, and those shafts go to gears that power plant farms, animal farms, quarries, a warehouse system to store your stuff
- Or watermills
- You can expand the TARDIS with your sonic screwdriver
- You keep adding rooms
- So you have your entire base, INSIDE your TARDIS, that you can fly around in
- You can recall your TARDIs to you with your sonic screwdriver
- Check this out, this is just ONE of the dims- https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/angry-pixel-the-betweenlands-mod/images
- It has unique everything, music, creatures, plants, biomes
- Age of Ascension has instanced dungeons to beat with bosses
- There are termites that when you click on them, they transport you to a crystal dimension where you have to start fresh using only items in that world till you escape- http://www.orespawn.com/crystal-dimension.html
- Machine guns and Aliens and Predators? yes....it has those too- https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/aliensvspredator/images
- It has so many items from all of the content, I had to add a mod that raised the forge limit on items lol
- Here is an example of one of the dims from the Advent of Acention mod - http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/File:TheirHome.png
- 39 bosses to battle and defeat - http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/Bosses
- That's just from the Advent of Ascension mod.
- Want minions to fight by your side? it has those too- http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/Minions
- Dial up someones base with a stargate? yup! https://wiki.lanteacraft.com/File:Stargate.png
- Or how about a dim full of bugs?
- A Dim full of dinosaurs-
- Every possible decorative mod that exists has been hunted down and added to the pack-