DrTARDIS Adventure Modpack
You start marooned on a tropical island with out any memory of who you once were, you have a sense of greatness about you, but have no memory of your past.(You start in the tropicraft dim).
After some time swimming with the fish, and living out your days in a tiki hut, you feel a strong urge to venture forward into unknown lands, wanderlust takes over and you find yourself building a portal to a strange dark place that seems familiar.(You get to the overworld through the nether)
Much work has gone into making all of the mods in this pack work together, a huge shout out to the mod authors for providing fixes when needed to get them all to work together.
Discord link- https://discord.gg/bZP6tT3
Website link- http://www.prospercraft.com
- Player Leveling
- Over 50 dims to explore
- Live in a TARDIS! Its bigger on the inside!
- More mobs then you have ever seen in a pack.
- More items then you have ever seen in a pack.
- Mods that are unfamiliar with tons of content.
Permissions gathered and Dim list here
- Basically, you start in the tropics which looks amazing,
- and has poison frogs and easter island heads that want you dead
- and if you kill iguanas which you have to do for their scales to make good armor they all come after you ever more
- Then to get out of that dim you have to make a portal to get into the nether, then go back through the portal to get to the overworld
- then when you get to the overworld, to make a TARDIS you need to make a TARDIS key, which you will need an eye of ender
- once you get your TARDIS you can level it up by traveling
- when you level it up it has more abilities like more power, indicators on the console letting you know if it's safe outside to exit, stable flight
- Your viewers will love it, because the pack is designed to have content that can last for months and it is stuff they have never seen
- it's not your average....find a place to live, and start making stuff with the mods
- Automation is done through a mod called ancient warfare 2- its torque based
- The visuals on it are stunning....windmills turn shafts, and those shafts go to gears that power plant farms, animal farms, quarries, a warehouse system to store your stuff
- Or watermills
- You can expand the TARDIS with your sonic screwdriver
- You keep adding rooms
- So you have your entire base, INSIDE your TARDIS, that you can fly around in
- You can recall your TARDIs to you with your sonic screwdriver
- Check this out, this is just ONE of the dims- https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/angry-pixel-the-betweenlands-mod/images
- It has unique everything, music, creatures, plants, biomes
- Age of Ascension has instanced dungeons to beat with bosses
- There are termites that when you click on them, they transport you to a crystal dimension where you have to start fresh using only items in that world till you escape- http://www.orespawn.com/crystal-dimension.html
- Machine guns and Aliens and Predators? yes....it has those too- https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/aliensvspredator/images
- It has so many items from all of the content, I had to add a mod that raised the forge limit on items lol
- Here is an example of one of the dims from the Advent of Ascension mod - http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/File:TheirHome.png
- 39 bosses to battle and defeat - http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/Bosses
- That's just from the Advent of Ascension mod.
- Want minions to fight by your side? it has those too- http://adventofascension.gamepedia.com/Minions
- Dial up someone's base with a stargate? yup! https://wiki.lanteacraft.com/File:Stargate.png
- Or how about a dim full of bugs?
- A Dim full of dinosaurs-
- Every possible decorative mod that exists has been hunted down and added to the pack-
Set up a server-
If you would like a done for you solution, the folks over at Bisechosting have an already set up server waiting for you -