UploadedMar 10, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Backports from Dynamic Surroundings 1.10.2/1.11.x:
- Sounds at biome transition boundaries were "edgy"; new logic fades in/out to specified volumes
- Simplify sound emitter logic
- Harden exception handling for footstep sound play to guard against erroneous sound event handling. Based on reports from OpenEye.
- Updated footstep sound profile for Tinker's Construct tool stations, etc.
- Updated biome sounds:
- Forest - new background as well as bird chirps and woodpeckers
- Water biomes - River, Ocean, Deep Ocean
- Underwater - when a player's head is in a source block but not in a watery biome
- Coyote spot sounds in various biomes
- Take into account Wasteland Forest (Wasteland Mod) when applying biome rules