UploadedMar 17, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Backported the fog changes made in the 1.10.x+ branches. Summary of impact:
- Various fog factors have been removed from the config. They don't work with the new system, and they were little used.
- Elevation haze calculation is fixed in a band about cloud height. Elevation haze can be disabled in the config.
- Much better compatibility with other mods such as Biomes O'Plenty.
- Added morning fog - sets in about 3AM, peaks at dawn, and burns off in the morning. By default it happens every morning, but that can be changed using the config.
- Added weather fog. The density of the fog is based on the intensity of the rain fall. Can be disabled in the config.
- Backported some sound manager changes from 1.10.x+ branches:
- Add method synchronization to eliminate a common cause of comodification errors reported from SoundManager.
- IC2 sounds will work better, or at least work. :)
- Backport some aurora rendering performance tweaks.
- Added config option "Disable Weather Effects" when set to true will disable all weather related ASM and handling. Essentially you get Vanilla weather patterns.
- Several NPEs/race conditions reported via OpenEye.
- Use LCG random number generator for block scan coordinates. Bottom line is that the process of doing the area block scan is faster.