UploadedAug 31, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Display season text info HUD when holding Serene Seasons season compass. HUD will also be displayed when the player is looking at a season compass in an item frame. Season info will no longer be displayed when holding/looking at a Minecraft clock item.
- Sounds sporadically do not play. Added ASM to patch up Minecraft's SoundManager to flush the sound engine command queue to mitigate potential concurrency issues.
- Updated support for NetherEx.
- Allow dash '-' as part of mod ID within config files.
- Fixed sporadic client concurrency issue when starting a world.
- Don't play footstep sounds for a player sleeping nearby.
- Removed Albedo support for items (like torches). If you want these types of lighting effects I refer you to the mod WeissAlbedo. Note that lighting effects for firefly particles will still occur.