UploadedDec 7, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Added script variable diurnal.celestialAngle
- [WIP] Added pixelated water ripple rain effect. You will need to set the config to see it. (Thank you Forstride for the textures!)
- Goal is to make the ripple more Minecraft like
- If Serene Seasons is installed morning fog may be more/less foggier during certain seasons.
- Only render rain splash particles if world weather renderer is hooked by Dynamic Surroundings
- Otherwise vanilla will render the splash particles
- Should improve compatibility with other mods that replace the weather renderer
- Added additional transitions to precipitation textures to make it a bit smoother
- Recolor rain/splash textures to use vanilla rain pixel colors
- Rework drip effect to generate steam when hitting hot blocks, like magma.