UploadedJan 4, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Bottle slosh sound when equipping a potion (or anything derived from ItemPotion).
- If upgrading from version 3.4.x or earlier you should delete your dsurround.cfg and let it regenerate.
- Defensive code for invalid ItemStacks in ore dictionary
- Individual sound scaling should work again
- Workaround re-entrant ASM transform of SoundCategory
- Performance enhancements for waterfalls and other effects
- On my i7/GTX 980 rig near a large fall generating 4000 particles and 200+ sounds I had 110 - 120FPS
- Other internal changes to squeeze out more performance per tick (improved map indexing, etc.)