ElConQore is a coremod/library I use for all my other mods, because it adds a lot of commonly used functions/classes.
Feel free to use it for your own mods as well. Here is a list of the features:
- Version checks
- InstanceTransformer (replace all new instance creations in a class with your own class)
- Save Handler (NBT and Objects)
- Basic blocks and tile entities
- Extended metadata (tile entity to support metadata > 16)
- Basic gui buttons and button lists
- Multiblock Structure (not in 0.5.x yet, will be in 0.6.x)
- Basic world generator
- Basic network handling
Mods which use ElConQore
Just put this mod in your mods folder after you installed MinecraftForge.
Want to use ElConQore? Take a look on my GitHub, there are examples and guides on how to use this mod/library.