UploadedMay 1, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Enchiridion - 3.1.0
• Available for 1.8.9 and 1.9
• Added the ability to save and load templates, as well as setting them as default or not.
• Added Preview windows and the option to make pages scrollable (which looks stupid normally), However these are intended to be used in the preview windows. So you can have a scrollable section within the books.
• Because of the above, the arrows are now a template that are defaulted to defaultly be added :P
• Added toggle visibility of layers action to buttons
• You can now resize the hover/unhover text with buttons like they were text
• Selecting a layer will now act as if you had selected the layer directly (You can't select locked layers) (allowing the use of ctrl click on layers etc)
• Fix button copying, not copying the text label fields
• Fix item and recipe copying not copying the tooltip field
• Updated the enchiridion book
• Added Ctrl + X support to copying features aka cut.
• Instead of shift clicking buttons in edit mode, you now simply right or middle click them (Less chance of conflict with shift resizing)