EnderTech is intended to be a tech and Ender themed mod, starting at around Thermal Expansion's end-game. It will contain powerful, relatively expensive mechanics, with some configurability. The defaults will maintain a balance that makes my own game more fun.
Some features are often in development, so try to use Promoted builds in your world. It's still no guarantee that a recipe or cost won't change, but I'll try to make sure things carry over where possible.
Go to #EnderTech on Esper if you have any questions or concerns (especially if you're considering including it in a larger modpack), or just want to shout at me for doing something wrong.
- GitHub - https://github.com/carrotengineer/EnderTech
- Wiki - https://github.com/carrotengineer/EnderTech/wiki
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/carrotengineer/EnderTech/issues
If you use this mod and you'd like to support my open-source work, please consider tipping through Patreon.
Yes, you can use it in your (public) mod pack, as long as:
- You aren't charging for access to items or the mod itself (Mojang's ToS applies),
- You don't modify the Jar (it is appropriately signed and modifying it would break this).
Don't like the balance (eg: think it's too energy expensive)? Change it in the configuration!