Epic Siege Mod
This will make all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction using any and all means of attack to reach players. One might even say it’s just down right unfair. Just take a look at the feature list below and tremble in fear!
– Customisable awareness radius for mobs
– Creepers can breach through walls
– Creepers can spawn pre-powered
– Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
– Disable beds (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
– Skeletons with sniper like accuracy
– Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
– Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
– Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
– Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all death match (Mass destruction)
– Creepers riding other mobs
– Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
– Zombies can will dig and pillar up to you!
– Mobs will attempt to evade player’s attacks
– Spiders can web their victims to the ground
– Mobs can swim underwater (no more underwater bases)
– Complete customisation of all of the above features
Old 1.7.10 Features (Discontinued):
– End is a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts!
– Nether is a hellish version of the overworld
– Blazes spawn in overworld
– Ghasts spawn in overworld
– Ghast fire speed options
– Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
– Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
– Apocalypse mode for Zombies and Slendermen only and no other mobs or animal
– Fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
Epic Siege Mod will try to automatically hook into any compatible mob it can find making it very easy to setup using with new and existing mobs
- Use the mod for personal/private use
- Include this mod within your own pack as long as due credit is given
- Create add-ons and plugins for the mod
You may NOT:
- Sell any portion of the mod under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to items, code and textures.
- Re-upload the mod on another site without permission (places like 9minecraft & skydaz)
I WILL request the mod to be pulled from any server/pack/site if the above conditions are breached (frankly I'm not asking for much so please don't be a jerk).
If you'd like to support me and the mods I make please consider supporting me on Patreon