Studies suggest that supporting my Patreon will make all your dreams come true.
Ex Compressum is an Ex Nihilo addon that provides tools to reduce the initial grind in skyblocks in a balanced way.
In Minecraft 1.12, it currently supports Ex Nihilo: Creatio
- Compressed Hammers to break Compressed Blocks into nine of their smashed version (e.g. Compressed Gravel -> 9 Sand) (+ Auto Compressed Hammer)
- Compressed Crook which is four times as fast as a normal crook, but only twice as durable
- Heavy Sieve to sift compressed blocks directly, at a small loss of efficiency (+ Auto (Heavy) Sieve)
- Auto Compressor to automatically compress items into blocks (e.g. Broken Ores into Ore Gravel)
- Auto Sieves and Auto Hammers
- Wooden Crucible to extract water from plants, as an alternative to rain
- Animal baits that can be placed to spawn cows, pigs, chicken, sheep, ocelots and wolves outside of their natural biome
Kryllyk has made a Mod Spotlight on Ex Compressum, go ahead and check it out!