UploadedSep 15, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2. Requires Forge 2080 or higher.
Hotfix #1: Fixed tools not breaking but leaving an empty item stack behind instead.
- The mod now functions alongside both Ex Nihilo Omnia, as well as Insaneau's Ex Nihilo fork that's not publically released yet.
- The Auto Sieve's book slot was replaced by a mesh slot, as both Ex Nihilos now add mesh items.
- The Auto Sieve will respect the mesh's enchantments; meshes can currently be enchanted using enchanted books in an anvil.
- Baits minimum player distance was lowered to an area of 6x6 blocks.
- Baits will now play a sound and particle effect upon animal spawn.
- The configuration file was rewritten (1.7.10 ones are not compatible) and registries were moved to separate json files.
- The Chicken Stick is now a drop from the Angry Chicken, which is spawned by slapping a chicken with the stick
- The Angry Chicken has been rebalanced for a more fair, but also slightly more challenging fight
- Added Compressed Soul Sand, Compressed Nether Gravel (Omnia), Compressed Ender Gravel (Omnia)
- Removed Compressed Stone and Compressed Netherrack
- Chicken Stick will now show a way of obtaining it in JEI.
- Wooden Crucible recipes are now shown in JEI as well.
- Auto Sieves will no longer eat Wyld's bowls
- Added support for Forge's energy capability
- Added an option to disable particles, for those playing on potatoes or toasters
- A bunch of network syncing issues were fixed
- The mod now also runs without any Ex Nihilo installed at all - not sure why you would want that.
It should be stable from what I've tested so far. Might break anytime on Ex Nihilo * updates.
A few new features are planned and will be added over time. Okay byeeee.