UploadedJan 3, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Multi-sieving should no longer throw items 20 blocks into the air, unless you have a block on top. Solution: Don't put a block on directly on top of the sieve.
- Infested leaves should hopefully no longer bug out on servers.
Also, infested leaves shouldn't infest themselves anymore.
- Fluids should now properly transform in barrels if the transforming block is on the same level as the barrel.
- Silkworm food saturation nerfed pretty heavily. This wasn't my choice.
- Infested leaves can now be sheared. They will just drop themselves though, no string dupe for you.
- The multiplier for crooks on vanilla leaves is now configurable.