UploadedFeb 17, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Buckets can now fill half-empty barrels
- Configs will now actually be loaded by JEI, instead of not.
- Redstone dust should hopefully no longer fly around randomly.
- Can now remove meshes while having an item equipped in the offhand (such as a shield)
- [Internal] Ex Nihilo configs now fire RegistryReloadedEvent, allowing other mods to change things afterwards.
- Ore chunks are now oredicted to "oreNAME"
- Ore dusts are now oredicted to "dustNAME"
- Updated to newer forge version, hopefully fixing some compatibility issues
- The One Probe is now supported by default