Farming for Blockheads
Help me farm some cash by supporting me on Patreon.
This mod adds a Seed Market to Minecraft, similar to the Market from Pam's Harvestcraft, but with a search bar and a scrolling grid. It is compatible with all of Pam's Seeds and Saplings and can be configured further to add new trades. There are plans for more things in this mod - think Cooking for Blockheads, but related to Farming.
Starting at Minecraft 1.12, additional farming utilities have been added. See the feature list at the bottom to find out more.
While it supports Pam's Harvestcraft, it does not require it in order to run. There is also inbuilt support for Forestry, AgriCraft and others.
Development Versions on my Jenkins
@BlayTheNinth on Twitter
- Market block that sells seeds and saplings, can be configured to alter its trades further
- Chicken Nest to collect chicken eggs laid by chicken in one spot (1.12+)
- Feeding Trough to intelligently auto-feed animals (1.12+)
- Fertilizer to improve crop output, growth or prevent trampling
- Compatible with Pam's Harvestcraft, Forestry, Agricraft and more
- Compatible with Just Enough Items (market trades will show up)
- Ability to customize market sales (and reload instantly using /farmingforblockheads reload)