What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Food rots over time. Make any item rot into any other item (or none at all) over a specified time (via configuration).
- Preserving containers (the Esky, Freezer, Larder box, and Icebox) stop, slow, or even speed rot a specified amount. Add more via configuration.
- Food rots twice as fast in the Nether - but strange things happen in the End! Configure rot modification for any dimension.
- Default configuration entries support vanilla Minecraft and other food mods.
- Any item from any mod can be specified, and specifiers include support for metadata and ore dictionary names.
- Support for TheOneProbe and Hwyla/Waila.
See the wiki for documentation.
Requires Wumple Util Library.
- Stormwind99 - author
- Choonster - for CapabilityContainerListener, etc
- DYColdWind and others for translations
- Funwayguy, GenDeathrow, thislooksfun, TimbuckTato - authors of discontinued EnviroMine mod
- Inspired by the food rot feature - thanks to the authors!
- Some item and block textures, text, and code snippets
- If you want food rot for 1.7.10 or earlier, consider EnviroMine - it's lots of fun!
- Food Funk - What is that funky smell in my backpack? Food spoils over time unless preserved. Configure any item to rot, any container to preserve items.
- Canny Composter - Compost stuff! Turn excess organic material and rotted food into nutrients for plants.
- Web Slinger - Spiders shoot webbing at you - slinging webs from a distance, or when they hit you in melee!
- Pantography - Copy Map item data to other Maps including different scale Maps.
- Palimpsest - Erase Maps and Books for reuse by rubbing with Redstone Dust.
- Daring Debug - Do you DARE to see extra debug information? Includes TileEntity and oreDict information.