UploadedNov 14, 2015
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Bugfix: Axe of the Skulltaker correctly drops player heads.
- Bugfix: Blood Staff no longer nukes your inventory if you don't have LP
- Bugfix: Eldritch Blood Orb damage properly syncs
- Bugfix: Eldritch Blood Orb now updates LP max, sort of
- Bugfix: Tainthistle no longer decays.
- Change: LP costs for Blood Wand/Staff are cut in half
- Change: Mana costs for Livingwood/Dreamwood Wand/Staff are slightly lower
- Change: Conversion costs for LP or Mana can now be changed in the configs
- Change: Consuming enchant now works on oredict'ed cobblestone. New garbage OreDict types can be added to the config.
- Addition: Crystal Scribing Tools have a new use when Thaumcraft research is set to "Easy"