UploadedOct 13, 2018
Supported Minecraft 1.7 Versions
- Removed overhead due to debugging code.
- Changed to get maxFPS from GameSettings class.
- Fixed a crash caused by NPE while checking key event.
- Fixed a possibility of crash when player entity is null.
- Fixed a problem that frame rate might not decrease when a window is inactive.
- Added HUD scale option.
- Added some HUD color and text configurations.
- Modified a default config mode to Global config mode.
- [1.8.9~1.12.2] Added clientSideOnly property.
- Disabled debug log.
- Added per-player config for some parameters other than HUD related parameters in order to avoid re-config by players due to modpack update.
- Added an initial easy configuration in chat. (disabled by default)
- Added Turkish lang file.(Thanks to RoCoKo)
- Changed a suppression volume control to a relative ratio to the current sound volume.