Mod offer full rewrite of Minecraft trading system.
Trading with villager
- Player now buy and sell items using abstract currency.
- Everything what could be bought from villages can be sold to any villager (excluding loafers) for 1/24 of a price.
- Career level of villagers depends only from their own wealth. Wealth is raised whenever player buy items (excluding emeralds) from them.
- Single GUI screen show all trades, including unavailable due to insufficient villager career level.
- Emeralds have a fixed selling and buying price of 144 Minecraft coins.
- Villagers trades added by custom mods are supported.
You can add your own trades. To do so download following file:
And drop it in `.minecraft/config` directory. After that you can edit it to add more items to sell and buy. All keys in JSON are optional.
Trading with other players
- If player inventory can't hold offered items, deal will be canceled and related chat message will appear at both sides of a deal.
- If one of a players press "Seal a deal" while other not, GUI will show a lock for him and his partner. After "Seal a deal" is pressed player, who pressed that button, cannot alter offered items and money.
- Trade can be initiated only if player, who initiate trade, has no item in his main hand.
Other mod integration
If Forge Essentials (https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/forge-essentials-74735) mod installed on a server, Freetrading will use a wallet provided by Forge Essentials.
My other mod: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/iblis (The Elder Scrolls style skills system)