Lets you add simple, server controlled floating images in world with commands. This mod can be used in maps to display banners on events, e.g. completing all tasks in a quest-based map. Regular players can't use commands to change banners.
- /banner create <id> - Creates a banner. Recommended to use snake_case for ID.
- /banner delete <id> - Deletes a banner.
- /banner list - Shows a list of all banners in world
- /banner set <id> [alpha value 0-255] - Sets visibility. 0 = invisible, 255 = fully visible. If alpha value is not provided, it will toggle between 0 and 255.
- /banner rotate <id> <degrees> - Rotates the banner around its Y axis.
- /banner move <id> <dimension> <x> <y> <z> - Moves banner to dimension and position
- /banner wind <id> <wind strength 0.0-1.0> - Changes how much the banner moves
- /banner size <id> <width> <height> - Changes banner size in blocks.
- /banner image <id> <domain:path> - Changes image. Currently doesn't support http/https images, you need to add them using Resource Loader mod or resource packs.
If you are looking for a mod that lets you add your own images in minecraft, see this mod.