FTB Utilities is a mod by LatvianModder. It aims to provide several useful utilities within the FTB Platform ranging from teams list, server configuration utilities, world borders, guide system and many other features.
If you want to submit an issue, make a feature request or ask a question, please, do it on
FTBUtilities GitHub Issues page or on #FTB @ irc.esper.net
It requires FTBLib
Config file is located @ ./local/ftbu/config.json
- You can view all commands ingame by clicking on Server Info > Commands > /ftb
- Info on how to create Guides here: http://guides.latmod.com/
You can find Alpha builds on http://mods.latmod.com/FTBUtilities/
- LatvianModder's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LatvianModder
And yes, you can use this mod and other FTB mods in any modpack
- Guide system - Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system - Self explanatory, it's an in game friends system that is used for various other features such as…
- Chunk Claiming - Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system - Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer - One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to effectively limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 minecraft like border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer - This command will allow admins to access any player's inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) - Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with “/admin reload”
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users - Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP - Hostile mobs in spawn area won’t spawn and won’t be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login - Self Explanatory
- Starting items - Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format “minecraft:item_id size damage”)
- Chat links - When someone posts a link in chat and it’s not clickable, FTBU prints “[Link]” that you can click from chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with “/admin config”)
- Badges - Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
1.7.10 Video tutorial by Rajecent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXARc2E4Jj8