Geolosys is a modpack-friendly version of TerraFirmaCraft ore generation. In essence, it is a simple mod that adds geological systems to Minecraft's world generation. It comes with an extensive config file (and GUI), and allows you to modify WorldGen greatly! With Geolosys, realistic mineral versions of common ores are added for many variants commonly used in modpacks.
See the in-game Field Guide for detailed documentation
- Vanilla Stones (Diorite, Andesite, Granite)
- Vanilla Resources (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Lapis and Quartz)
- Common Mod Resources (Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Aluminum, Nickel, Platinum, Uranium, Zinc)
- Mekanism (Osmium)
- Big/Extreme Reactors (Uranium)
- Gravel Ores (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
- NetherEx (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted)
Don't see an ore or stone you want included? There's a config section for you! You can add any block you want and Geolosys will handle generating it in the same manner it generates its own ores! You can even specify a Cluster block for the surface if you want!
NEW! Coal variants: