GregTech: Chill Edition
Basically a fork of GregTech: Community Edition
Follow our official modpack + server here!
GregTech Community Edition is a total rewrite of GregTech for newer versions of Minecraft made with focus on performance and balance.
... but this fork makes things super chill. Its on the way to form a GregTech that can be enjoyed by all ages.
This fork contains a lot of the old recipes from previous GregTech versions, a lot of recipes are made quicker to be processed; meaning time gating won't be much of an issue. This fork won't contain some of the machines, recipes, worldgen from the original version. It's been balanced against itself.
Some of the fixes, additions and removals I'll list as the mod develops:
- Quality of Life recipes.
- New multiblock: Bedrock Drill, resource generation at the cost of power that's available above MV+ to LuV tier.
- Brand new Matter Replication system.
- UU-Matter generation! (WIP)
- Brand new circuit system, easy to tackle.
- Mod Support! (More info below).
- Chemistry, not the GT5U disastrous kind.
- (Complex? Extensive?) Ore processing chain that hooks between mods if you have said mods installed.
- More fuels.
- Better stats on machines, tools, turbines.
- Fluid canners and fluid extractors, functionality merged into canners + extractors.
- Useless recipes in general
- ULV, ZPM and MAX tiers. Now it's LV, MV, HV, EV, IV, LuV, UV.
- Foresty: fuels, biomass, honey, juice compatible.
- Mekanism: unique ore processing, ore slurries, crystals, clumps, shards, dirty dusts all generate.
- Thaumcraft: magical energy absorbers, ore cluster processing.
- Tinkers' Construct (WIP): tool materials + tool forge block crafting + disabling alloys in the smeltery if they require a blast furnace.
- JEI: machine recipes, multiblock preview pages (WIP).
- Tinkers' Construct: Automatic materials support, config option for if you want to override existing TiCon materials.
Any thing, please direct to the bug reporter on the GitHub, discord link is also over on the GitHub README. I'm open to suggestions to modify anything.