UploadedFeb 3, 2019
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
This release is mainly focused on bug fixes and preparing for the regular release 4.1.
20190121 - growthcraft-1.12.2-22.214.171.1240.DEV.52b3e0d
20190120 - growthcraft-1.12.2-126.96.36.1990.DEV.d409c61
- Apple spawning has been more balanced.
- Apple Trees are now compatible with Serene Seasons.
- Started the work towards advancements.
- Cheese Vat now has feet that extend out when over a air block or fire.
- Snow no longer collects on a non-solid Growthcraft blocks.
- Rope fences have been redesigned (code only).
- Added integration for SereneSeasons.
- Growthcraft now has a Korean translation, thanks to coro101.
- Added JEI compatible recipe for Ricotta Cheese.
- Added rice to the listAllRice ore dictionary.
- Rice can now be bone-mealed.
- Disabled spoiling of non-alcoholic fluids.
- Added configuration options for Growthcraft Hops and Cellar.
- Added fallback recipe handling for fermentation and brewing.
- Removed brew kettle lid and barrel tap stacking restrictions.
- Rice can now be harvested by right clicking a mature Rice Crop.
- Added more honey extraction recipes.
- Added decorative tap to fermentation barrels.
- Major fixes to Apple Trees, leaves despawn, coloring is fixed, sheared leaves no longer produce apples.
- Fixed fence connectivity issues with GC blocks.
- Fixed bowl consumption with bowl based foods.
- Fixed more missing recipes.
- More missing lang fixes.
- Fixed rope sound.
- Fixed Thistle and Rope bounding/collision boxes.
- Fixed some cheese textures, they no look more edible.
- Fixed Rice Crop AGE steps.
- Grape vines no longer break when no longer over farmland vs. dirt.
- Fixed Apple Tree fruit drop direction.
- Fixed honey pot being craftable with everything.
- Fixed lang file translations for cheese wheels.
- Cheese curds colors now match the block item counterparts.