Utility mod that contains really useful code for my mods.
This core provides:
- For Users:
- Creative RF/FE/EJ Source
- ImprovedLAN feature (moved to Custom LAN Ports)
- [WIP] Tesserract
- For modders:
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code, that I put in every mod. (will compact the size of modpack a little bit)
- Sound API to make playing of sounds easier.
- PacketAPI (no need to use ByteBuffers, now with NBTTagCompound!)
- FluidDictionary to make fluid management easier
- Fluid and Item Containers&Matchers to compare items using different properties: mod, item/fluid, ~damage, nbt, amount
- Math utils (like Expression Evaluator [5+5*5=30])
- Smooth gui progress bars for furnace and brewing stand
- Multi-hitbox API for blocks that have multiple click areas
- Multipart API - put all the things in one block. Even easier than FMP or MCMP! (Use Hammer Microblocks to make everything seamless)
- Explosion API - we need big kaboom!!
- Shader API - do everything fancy!
- Recipe API - we don't need Craft Tweaker! (with easy-to-use modder API)
- Wrench API - I don't depend on BC!
- Config API - don't make crazy methods for loading configs. Keep calm and use annotations!
- Book API - now making books is as easy as adding blocks!
- World Gen API - generate world even easier, because it already has some presets for you, like ores.
- World Retro Gen API - allows mods to generate their ores even on already generated chunks
- Chunkload API - you can keep chunks loaded (for regular users, Use /hc_loadchunk <dim:int> <chunk x:int> <chunk z:int> <time:string(or -1t for unlimited time)(example: 1y2M3d4h5m6t - 1 year, 2 month, 3 day, 3 hour, 4 minute, 5 second and 6 ticks (1 ticks = 50 milliseconds))>)
- Custom glint (enchantment) effect colors. Good example is crystals (items) from Lost Thaumaturgy
Not enough? You can just view sources on github, it's free!
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM is the best choice)