Hatchery v2.0.2 (1.12.2)
UploadedDec 31, 2017
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
Port from 1.11.2 -> 1.12.2
- Fixes a crash when opening certain Guis
- Initial port from 1.11.2 to 1.12.2
- This may be a finish version, but I'm sure crashes and errors will be found.
- Please report if you find any.
- If nothing is reported after a while. than i will change to a Release version.
Port from 1.10.2 -> 1.11.2
- Refractored a lot of old code
- Finished up all JEI Code
- Updated JEI code
- Removed a secondary Generator block and replaced it with a Variant. You will get a missing block error.
- Added more recipes to Shredder Machine
- Added a couple more items to the lucky eggs.
- Fixed server side crash
- Game Locked up Fix on World load
- Removed two custom recipes for fertilizer bucket and refilling the sprayer.
- The Recipes aren't really needed anymore since, the fertilizer mixer can be used to make liquid fert, and can fill the sprayer.
- They were removed because they seemed to keep worlds from loading under certain circumstances.
- Egg nests are working correctly
- More code clean up.
- Generators my have some issues in next update as I will be replacing come code. be prepared.
- Fixed Duplication bug (yeah.. Im not say what it was.)
- Egg nest are added back.. didn't noticed I forgot it last update.
- Known issues is egg nests aren't rendering egg colors correctly
- Currently Chickens dye eggs aren't working. Will fix this as soon as I can.
- Some clean up of code
- First Port.. it will have errors
- I believe most of the null pointer errors have been found..
- Otherwise.. report the issues
- Changes to Roosters
- More health and dmg
- Roosters attack anything that attacks chickens.