This mod may not work correctly if not on the server side! It needs to talk to the server to get the player's actual max health.
Playing with a mod that can modify your health, like Difficult Life? It can be a bit annoying when Minecraft doesn't display your hearts correctly (this happens often after crossing dimensions). The hearts can also be a bit small on high resolution displays, so I lose track of my health very easily.
So here's a health bar that pops up when you are hurt, and gets out of your face after you have healed! It will always display your correct health, even if a mod has modified it. Of course, it's highly configurable. Adjust the size of the bar and text independently, or get rid of them entirely. You can even make the bar display when you are not hurt, if you want to. Or replace vanilla hearts with the bar!
The bar also begins shaking as your health gets low, giving you an additional warning that you might want to run for it. This can be tweaked or disabled entirely.
- Always accurate, even when your maximum health has been changed!
- Highly configurable. Adjust or disable individual elements to your liking.
- Only shows when hurt (by default)
- Closer to the center of the screen than hearts (by default). Don't lose track of your health ever again!
- Can replace vanilla hearts entirely, if that's what you prefer.
- Shakes (quivers) as your health gets low, intensifying the lower it gets.
- Shows your health as a number as well (can be disabled). The number of digits after the decimal point can be changed.
Perhaps not the best image, since this is a 480p window (GUI scale auto, I think). The bar is a bit higher up and larger compared to hearts on larger windows and different GUI scales. Again, you can adjust the scale and positioning to your liking.