Chopping down trees too tedious for you? Keep getting lost in your own mines? Tired of farming crops for ungrateful pigs? Why not let those lazy villagers do the work while you sit back and reap the rewards? With Helpful Villagers you get to do just that and more!
Visit the Minecraft Forum Page for more details: Helpful Villagers Forum
- Better Models - Villager models now resemble player models, no more crossed arms and big noses.
- More Interaction - Villagers are no longer walking trading posts. Now clicking on a villager will bring up a set of commands that will make the villager follow the player, trade with the player, or change its profession.
- Villager Inventory - Villagers can now carry as many items as a small chest which the player can access at any time. Also, villagers can now equip functional armor and a held item which they use to perform certain tasks.
- Working Professions - Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, a villager's profession does more than just determine what type of items he can trade. Now not only do villagers perform complicated tasks based on their profession but they do them almost completely autonomously, just give them the tools to get the job done and leave the hard work to them!
- Guild Halls - When a villager isn't working he will return to his guild hall to resupply and store any items he has collected for you to pick up at your leisure.
- More Professions - Look forward to your villagers doing a lot more interesting and useful things.
- More Interactivity - Players and villagers will be able to interact and communicate with each other easily and more naturally.
- Much more with your support!