This mod is an addon to Immersive Engineering. The aim is to add blocks and items that fit in with the IE style but would not make sense to be in IE itself. This will be items that integrate with other mods, as well as IE and vanilla additions.
New: Immersive Integration v0.6.2
Extended post is now replaced with extendable post, it can get quite large...
New: Immersive Integration v0.6.1
Added Induction Chargers, they come in LV, MV, and HV variants. Right click or throw an item on to charge it up.
Added Capacitor in a Box, they come in LV, MV, HV, and Creative variants. Charge them with the induction charger. You can add them to Tinkers' tools also.
New: Immersive Integration v0.5.0
There is an Immersive Integration category added to IE's in-game manual which includes more details on all blocks and items.
Blocks and Items:
Applied Energistics 2:
- ME Wire Connector - Used to extend the run of cable between two me transformers
- ME Dense Wire Connector - Same as the non-dense counterpart but for dense lines.
- Fluix Wire Coil - This is the wire used to connect ME Wire Connectors together.
- Dense Wire Coil - Same as fluix wire coil but for the dense wire connectors.
- ME Transformer - Connects to your AE system to transform the signal to transfer over fluix wire. Uses energy from your ae system.
- ME Dense Transformer - Same as the non-dense counterpart but carries 32 channels.
- Wooden Post Extension - Place on top of a wooden post to add more places to put wire connectors. Use the hammer like with the wooden post to add arms.
- Steel trapdoor - Simply a steel trapdoor, however it can only be activated by redstone. This is mainly for use in a future addition.
- Industrial Coke Oven - A huge multiblock that can make 4 coal coke simultaneously, at an increase rate and yield.
- Induction Charger (LV, MV, HV) - Charge items like tinkers' tools, AE tools, thermal expansion tools and capacitors.
- Capacitor in a Box (LV, MV, HV, Creative) - Portable power, can be used to charge items in your hand, as well as be added to Tinker's tools.
- Redstone Wire Connector - Transfer redstone signals across redstone wire. The connectors can be set as an input or output, and set as one of 16 channels. All 16 channels are transmit across the wire. Rightclick with hammer to set input/output, and shift rightclick to change channel.
- Redstone Wire Coil - Used to connect redstone wire connectors together.
- Add a Capacitor in a Box to your tools and use an Induction Charger to charge them.
Requires Immersive Engineering v0.6.1 or greater
Mod specific features will only be enabled when the mod is installed and the config is enabled (Enabled by default)
The source code is available on Github
You can use it in any modpacks.