UploadedNov 13, 2016
Supported Minecraft 1.10 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Java 8
- Java 7
- Java 6
- Allow TeBlocks control over side rendering.
- Allow addons to add their own extensions onto the network encoder.
- Fix Dynamite-o-mote.
- Added support for comparators for more IC2 blocks.
- Document the Recipes API better.
- Moved INetworkCustomEncoder into the API.
- Fixed crash when reloading broken textures in XML GUIs.
- Expanded the XML GUI system to support many more options.
- Added active support by default for all TileEntityBlocks.
- Move the solar panel to XML to show how it can work now.
- Cleaned up the kinetic water generator, fixed modded biomes not working.
- Added back Industrial Credits.
- Fix pattern storage recipe.
- Fix coffee recipes.
- Allow slot grids to have custom spacing too.
- Expose the JEI plugin so addons can hook onto it easier.
- Added a quick texture for the Jetpack Attachment Plate.
- Fixed fatal flaw in design with TeBlocks.
- Fixed attached jetpacks not being charged from charging batteries.
- Fix the kinetic generator only looking in a single direction for biome changes.
- Allow none IC2 resource domain sounds to be played using the sound engine.
- Fix rotating energy storage units posting energy events clientside, will reduce log spam.
- Grabbed an old missed change from the 1.8 branch.
- Fix assertion error pulling a treetap off a booze barrel.
- Fix server side localization.
- Fix API doc spelling mistake.
- Stop the Q-Suit-Helmet draining energy when trying to eat but failing.
- Update JEI module.
- Fix iTNT recipe only producing 1 not 4.
- Allow core addons to use ItemElectricTool like ItemIC2.
- Fixed CESUs turning bronze into iron, they now drop themselves.
- Allow core addons to use ItemArmorIC2 too.
- Made the fermenter less strange.
- Allow jetpacks with different speeds.
- Baby steps to having better keyboard options.
- Fix Forestry's ethanol not working in the Semifluid Generator and Liquid Firebox.
- Stopped JEI crashing and complaining about things.
- Prevented keys being registered more than once.
- Fix bug with not getting electrocuted with tin cables.
- Added some more new Achievements.
- Fix New ore miner achievement.
- Fix fluid cell still doing offhand action, when succeeding.
- Make the sorting machine behave itself more, now properly pays attention to transformer upgrades.
- Clean WorldData initialization and local enet retrieval up.