ALWAYS RUN THE "/bq_admin default load" COMMAND TO REFRESH QUESTS AFTER EVERY UPDATE.
1.12 update is here!!!!!!
It's in beta. It's only missing Quests and Balancements. Please report ANY problem in the issues tab on top of the description
How to install Alpha versions of the pack
How to install Beta or Release versions of the modpack
If you have Twitch App already installed, skip to 2m31s
I'll no longer answer people asking how to install the modpack
Who am I
Hi, I'm Insane, a (bad) programmer and "gamer".
I've decided to create this modpack to mostly play with my friends in a vanilla-ish way.
Then decided to polish it and change some things to make it a public modpack.
What's this pack
This pack was made to spice up vanilla by adding more blocks to build with for players that like to build, or even enhanced difficulty for hardcore players
Mods have changed Configs to make the pack better and more balanced. It's not just: downloaded mods, put in the mods folder, "I've made a modpack".
Tips for players that play for first time play this modpack
- Minecraft difficulty affects lots of things in this pack. So if you like more the creative aspect of minecraft play in Easy. Otherwise Normal or Hard (hard is pretty ... well ... hard)
- Get a good variety of food. You can't eat a food infinitely. You have to change type of foods to prevent not feeding you anymore.
- Health and hunger are pretty differently handled in this pack. You regen health until you have 7 hunger but less health you have, slower it regens. But there's the Well Fed effect (obtained by eating) that will speed up a lot the health regeneration.
- AFK Fish farms do not work!
- Check the quest book to have a lot more infos about the pack.
Mod List (libraries, APIs, dependeces are not listed)
- AI Improvements - Makes mobs AI less heavy to make the game run more smoothly
- AppleSkin - More infos for food
- ArmorChroma - Makes armor bar colored based on armor worn
- Armor Sound Tweaks - Adds a sound whenever you equip armor (even from inventory)
- Aroma Backup - Never, ever, trust mods
- Baby Animals Model Swapper - Makes baby animals so f*kin' cute
- Baby Mobs - Adds a baby version of every mob
- Bed Patch - Fixes the bed bug where you get stuck in bed
- Better Questing - Helpful to make players know mods
- Better Than Bunnies and Llamas - Adds some style to Rabbits and Llamas
- Better Underground - Makes caves sightly less boring
- BetterFPS - Who doesn't like 60Fps?
- Blockcraftery - Make Stairs, Slabs and Walls of ANY material
- Bloodmoon - Once in a while, the world will be more hostile
- Carbonado Ore - Adds a new top tier gem, found in bedrock
- Chisel - Adds so many blocks variants
- Color Utility - Let you write with colors in books and signs
- CoralReef - Makes oceans sightly less boring
- CraftTweaker - Some things have been disabled / changed
- DietHoppers - Useful to interact behind the chests
- Dynamic Surroundings - Adds more sounds, more particles, more ALL
- EqualDragons - Makes every dragon drop an egg
- ExpandedBonemeal - Let you use bonemeal on sugar cane, cactuses and lilypads
- ExtraAlchemy - More potions!
- FastLeafDecay - Makes leafs decay faster.
- FriendlyFire - You can no longer hit your pets (unless you shift)
- Giacomo's Foundry - Recycle those useless things you get from spawners
- Hunger Overhaul - Makes hunger more of a challenge than an hassle
- Hunger Persistance - Makes you respawn with the hunger you had when died
- IguanaTweaks Reborn - Used to change block hardness and some small other tweaks
- ItemPhysics - Makes item on the ground shown better
- ItemZoom - Because you want to see the block you're about to Chisel
- JEI - No one remembers every recipe
- Lapis Stay in the Enchanting Table - Does what he says
- Login Shield - No more damage when entering the world
- LootTweaker - Changing some vanilla loots
- Magic Feather - I wanna fly
- Malisis Doors - Custom doors
- Menu Mobs - Adds some life into the main menu
- Mo' Villages - Makes villagers spawn in every biome
- Mob Spawner Control - Let me disable spawner after a while
- Mobs Properties Randomness - Makes mobs more imprevedible with variable health, speed, etc.
- Morpheus - Makes players in server sleep even if not everyone is sleeping
- Natural Baby Animals - Makes some animals spawn as baby
- Natural Nether Portals - Makes broken and lit portals spawn naturally in Nether and Overworld
- Nether Gold Ore - Makes worth spending some time in the nether
- No Recipe Book - JEI is here
- Ocean Floor - Makes ocean have Clay sand and dirt spawn at the bottom of the oceans
- Pam's Cookable - Reintroduces some recipes removed from Pam's Harvestcraft
- Pam's Harvestcraft - Lots of new crops and trees to farm
- Pam's WeeFlowers - 16 new flowers, one for each dye
- Primitive Mobs - New mobs that keep the vanilla feeling
- Quark - Just check yourself
- Rainbow Oak Trees - Adds this new tree that has colored leaves
- RealBench - Makes items stay in the crafting table
- ReAuth - Let you login in-game (Invalid Session, you know?)
- Resource Loader - Changing some textures
- Rough Mobs - Makes some mobs have some special abilities
- Ruins - Adds, well, ruins
- Simple Grinder - You can double ores!
- SlimyBoyos - Makes slimes pick up items from the floor
- Snow Accumulation - Does what he says
- Sound Filter - Echoes and such
- Streams - Real flowing rivers!
- SwingThroughGrass - You hate when you can't hit mobs through tall grass uh?
- The Spice of Life - Spices up your diet
- Toast control - No more Recipes and Tutorial notifications
- Unlimited Chisel Works - MOOOOORE blocks
- Villagers Trade Tables - Adds some new trades
- Vulcanite Ore - Adds a new ore in the nether that has special properties againist hotness
- Waystone - No more walking
- Wearable Backpacks - well, backpacks
- Wopper - Wooden hopper to create simple contraptions
- Optifine. Makes the game run smoothly
- Mid Spec Computer
- About 2 / 2.5 Gb of Ram
- 3Gb of ram.
- A pretty powerful CPU
- Chunk PreGenerator mod to pregenerate world before playing to reduce lag when exporing
You're not allowed to redistribute this modpack anywhere without my permission.
The modpack is now available in Aternos game Servers