Note: This mod is being made under Industrial Foregoing mod author's consent, you can say it's an official addon mod for Industrial Foregoing.
This mod is the official addon for Industrial Foregoing, making use of its API and added some missing mod integrations.
Added contents includes: Additional straw drinking handler for fluids from other mods, Bioreactor entries, Plant Gatherer handlers and more!
Feel free to suggest mod integrations to be added in the GitHub issue tracker!
- Thermal Foundation: Straw drinking and Laser Drill entries
- Immersive Engineering: Straw drinking, Bioreactor entries and Plant Gatherer handlers
- Mystical Agriculture: Bioreactor entries
- Mystical Agradditions: Bioreactor entries
- Tinkers' Construct: Plastic and Pink Slime as tool materials, Laser Drill entries, Bioreactor entries and Straw drinking
- Oreberries: Plant Gatherer handlers
- Applied Energistics 2: Laser Drill entries
- RFTools: Laser Drill entries
- EvilCraft: Laser Drill entries and Bioreactor entries
- Actually Additions: Bioreactor entries and Laser Drill entries
- Forestry: Laser Drill entries
- Extra Utilities 2: Plant Gatherer handler for Ender Lilly and Red Orchid
- Ore Shrubs: Plant Gatherer handlers
- Pam's Harvestcraft: Bioreactor + Protein Reactor entries
- Ex Nihilo Creatio: Bioreactor + Protein Reactor entries and Straw drinking
- Natura: Bioreactor + Protein Reactor entries and Special Plant Gatherer handlers for Plants and Berries
- Simple Corn: Bioreactor entries
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the GitHub issue tracker.
Feature requests are welcome, would be great to add more mod integrations into this addon!
Source Code & License
- This mod is Open-Source.
- You can find the source code on GitHub.
- This mod is under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 (LGPLv3).
Using this mod in modpacks
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpacks you would like regardless public or private. But please note that if the compiled mod jars are being modified, any bug reports on my GitHub about a modified jar are not accepted since I've signed my jar using my own key and modifying it will void the warranty. Unless you know what you're doing, be careful.
If you have further details would like to ask me in person, feel free to DM me through one of the methods below!
Support the development
If you enjoy this mod and would like to support my mod development, consider donating / tipping! Every donations / tips are appreciated!
Other than donating / tipping, you may also support me by subscribing on Patreon or Twitch!
- Buuz135, as the author of Industrial Foregoing, helping and allowing me to make this mod!