Invictus - Vanilla
Invictus is a high definition 64x graphics replacement for Minecraft with an emphasis on clean artwork and minimal detail. This project is a continuation of Soartex, a texture pack by Soar49. Invictus refines many of the elements of Soartex and adds thousands of textures.
I am passionate about graphic design and clean, expressive artwork. I run development through a Github repository and love to hear feedback. The latest release of the pack includes animated grasses, 3D foliage, and a great number of block models.
Thank you for your support and enjoy!
- Am I allowed to redistribute this pack?
- Please ask and link!
- Does Invictus have the right to create a texture pack with Soar49's textures?
- Many textures look similar or appear to be from the Fanver continuation. Are these textures stolen?
The original artist of any texture may reuse their own texture elsewhere
- All graphics added by Invictus were created by Shoeboxam. When I wrote the Soartex Fanver license, I included this line:
- This permits me to reuse my own repertoire of content I created for Fanver in Invictus instead- I created many of the textures in Fanver.
- Do I need to use Optifine?
- The pack can be played without the two. There are a few additional features included, the best of which is the better skies and lightmaps. I recommend installing Optifine, but this extra step is optional.
- Where can I get updates on what is happening with the pack?
- Vanilla: https://github.com/InvictusGraphics/Invictus_Textures
- Modded: https://github.com/Soartex-Modded/Modded-1.10.x (applied as patches over Fanver mod support, with permission)