Trains IR Union Pacific Heavy Industrial resourcepack
T H I S I S C O N T E N T P A C K F O R I M M E R S I V E R A I L R O A D I N G M O D
IMPORTANT: EVEN THOUGH THIS IS HIGH DETAIL LEVEL CONTENT PACK IT UTILIZES VERY LOW AMOUNT OF HARDWARE RESOURCES - WITH ONLY THIS CONTENT PACK INSTALLED AND EVERY OTHER IR MODEL REMOVED, THE GAME WITH ONLY 2 MODS (IMMERSIVE RAILROADING AND IMMERSIVE ENGINEERING), WITH 7.5 Gb RAM ASSIGNED TO THE GAME - THE GAME UTILIZES BETWEEN 0.8Gb and 2.5Gb ram. SO IF YOU HAVE A PC THAT HAS ONLY 2 OR 4 GB OF RAM THIS WILL WORK WITH NO PROBLEMS ON YOUR SIDE.
- Heavy Industrial content pack contains big boy, sd90, cl08 british shunter, five big freight cars and a minecart. One Big Boy locomotive should be easily capable of hauling up to about 11 000 000 kg of load including the weight of freight cars - on default immersive railroading settings with 1 block weighing 100kg and traction multiplier being 1.0 by default. Same with sd90, though slightly slower acceleration.
- WARNING - the small green diesel and minecart is now part of Heavy Industrial - previously it was a separate resourcepack but thanks to heavy industrial texture optimization i decided to move it to the main pack.
- IMPORTANT: This resourcepack adds locomotives and freight cars mentioned above to Immersive Railroading mod. CLICK To add those locomotives you have to have Immersive Railroading installed.
- INSTALLATION If you want to install it on a modded server you have to drop it into config/immersive railroading on the server and into resourcepacks folder on your minecraft instance. For mc 1.10 you have to open pack. mcmeta and change "pack_format": 3 to "pack_format": 2 TIP: You can have multiple IR resourcepacks loaded at a time.
- If you want me to continue my work on other train / stock models for this amazing mod, consider donating to my patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Adam_R_K
and here is patreon of immersive railroading developer -
Amazing shadered screenshots by PowerTurtle
Big Boy and flatcarc in action on qwryzu's narrow gauge railroad:
Also check out my: