Janus Compatibility Library
THIS MOD IS DEPRECATED
Install this mod only if it is required by another one. This does nothing by itself.
What it does:
- It enables me to run my mod across multiple minecraft versions with little to no effort
What it does NOT:
- It doesn't magically port random mods to new versions
- It doesn't port mods to pre-1.10
- It doesn't automatically grant any kind of compatibility with other mods
What mods is it used for?
- Only one, Extra Alchemy, only on version 0.3.4. Following versions do not depend on this anymore
Thanks to McJty (aka the mod-maker AI) for creating CompatLayer, on which this mod is kinda based. I freely used the same method/field/class names for compatibility reasons with my existing code, which was based on CL