Supported Minecraft 1.8 Versions
Supported Java Versions
- Allow opening the mod options from the main menu.
- Fix filter not updating when set from the API.
- Fix "+" button is in the wrong place.
- Improve loading performance.
- Update for improved tooltip methods in Forge.
- Improve Broken Recipe Reporting.
- Catch errors from unregistered itemStacks on start.
- Do not open JEI on guiContainers that have no inventory.
- Make recipe errors easier to debug.
- Fix startup crash when getting items from broken creative tabs.
- Creative tab search does not work correctly for all tabs.
- Tooltip crash when combining JustEnoughResources ore graphs and JustEnoughTooltips.
- Improve startup times when there are many broken items.
- Fix crash logs showing 'java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity' instead of the real error.
- Fix crash when mods adding null items to their creative tabs, log an error instead.
- Setup RecipesGui in initGui() instead of setWorldAndResolution().
- Show JEI description pages last.
- Save search filter text between restarts.
- Make search option names more clear.
- Allow recipe types to be specified by interfaces.
- Fix support for custom item tooltip fonts in the item list.
- Fix server error when filling crafting area.
- Clean up API, simplify IModPlugin to have fewer methods.
- When mods update it will fix issues with load order and using the item blacklist.
- Fix Held ItemStacks are rendered behind the hover highlight of items in the item list
- Fix Smelting EXP text extends past the right edge of the recipe
- Fix IItemListOverlay.setFilterText does not update text field
- Fix Item List does not resize when recipe view is open and window is resized
- Add feature to search items by color (enabled by config option)
- Use HTML formatting for changelog
- Get items from creative tabs for better compatibility with custom tabs
- Add more ignored vanilla NBT tags
- Fix [+] button does not work on items with NBT that is ignored
- Add $ Ore Dictionary and % Creative Tab Name search
- Allow multiple recipe click areas on a GuiContainer
- Remove old deprecated recipe transfer api
- Fix some item variations in the creative menu are missing from the item list
- Fix "back" function for recipe navigation
- Only allow cheating items from the item list, not recipes view
- Fix visual glitches when cheating items with the recipe view open
- Sort item list by Mod Name
- Allow blacklisting an entire mod's items
- Clean up and simplify in-game config
- Save item blacklist to separate file (jei/itemBlacklist.cfg)
- Save some options in per-world configs (overlay enabled, cheat mode enabled, edit mode enabled)
- Show "description" recipes when using U as well as R
- Show accepted oreDict on tooltip for rotating items in recipe
- Fix item list paging while searching
- Load after minecraft.thePlayer has been set
- Fix cheat mode "delete items" feature does not respect the new gui tab areas
- Divide by 0 crash when item list is hidden and gui has additional gui tab areas set
- Fix Thaumcraft Aspects show through on Recipes gui
- Better error checking for subItems and subBlocks
- Set and get the search bar text
- Get hovered item stack from the Item List
- Define areas that guis intersect with Item List so it can move out of the way
- Fix long loading time when gathering tooltips that require a player
- Add tooltip search
- Add Shift+R to lookup uses
- Show vanilla categories first
- Allow editing search query when there are no results
- Improve handling of items with NBT but no subtypes (fixes lookup and recipe transfer issues)
- Hide the debug setting, give it a better description
- Unify item list button sizes, add click sound
- Add clickable gui areas to jump to a machine's recipes
- Unfocus the search bar when enter is pressed
- Configurable Keybind for previous recipe pages
- Stop log spam and crashes from modded item models crashing (Buildcraft facades failing to make 3434 Chisel
- Fix size of highlight on hovered ingredients
- Add support for adding clickable buttons in recipe wrappers
- Better null checking for IStackHelper
- Fix documentation for init on recipe ingredients
- Fix nullability of IStackHelper.toItemStackList
- Fix a crash when there is not enough room to display JEI next to a gui
- Reload when localization changes to update item searching
- Fix items with wrong damage value in item list
- Fix F2 is blocked when search field is focused
- Fix Crash when holding shift and viewing recipe
- Use shift to stop item rotation instead of hovering
- Fix recipe lookup of items with meta or damage and no subItems
- Fix OpenGL issue with rendering item list next to modded GUIs
- Reduce log size from getUniqueIdentifierForStack exceptions
- Fix creating itemstacks in the item list with wildcard metadata
- Remember if item list overlay has been disabled, add config
- Fix Drawing Order Issues with Tooltips (requires latest forge 126.96.36.1997)
- Improve item cheating config description
- Update German translation
- Fix bug introduced in 2.16.1: Many Sub-Items are missing from the Item List
- Fix Damage bars missing from items in the item list
- Cleanup and reduce log spam
- Avoid reloading when game stops
- Preserve stack size when expanding item subtypes
- Add more API warnings for NbtIgnoreList
- Fix Recipe & Use hotkeys conflicting with vanilla's Creative Search Menu.
- Fix Item hover overlay is being rendered behind the items.
- Add a way to ignore specific NBT on specific items
- Fix crash when looking up empty fluid containers
- Fix rendering of addon recipes that have textures with alpha
- Add tooltip callback for item and fluid recipe ingredients
- Cleanup, remove deprecated API methods, match 1.8 and 1.8.9 versions #s
- Fix Item list to adapt to Potion effects when gui is open
- Update German translation
- Update Finnish translation
- Update Russian translation
- Change Millibucket notation to mB
- Add recipe tooltip method
- Add method to reload JEI (for MineTweaker)
- Add checks to help debug item errors
- Add better diagnostic message for broken recipes
- Fix item tooltips rendering under tanks
- Fix JEI not starting in some cases
- Fix a crash when opening GUI
- Fix cheat item command on server with very large NBT
- Allow wildcard hiding of different-nbt items in edit mode (for Tinker's)
- Fix item list sometimes overlapping search bar
- Detect fluid from fluid block stacks
- Improve debugging and error messages
- Ensure tiny amounts of fluid in tanks are still visible
- Fix tank overlays having the wrong color
- Fix up openGL blending
- Allow displaying fluids without capacity in the tooltip
- Prevent crash when rendering fluids with no sprite
- Fix non-square hovering highlights (fluid tanks)
- Render tank overlays even if there is no fluid
- Update for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Disable Item List if the open GUI is too large
- Do not reload JEI when disconnecting from world/server
- Add conveneince function for adding description to a single ItemStack
- Improve search performance for huge (future) packs
- Drag items to item list in cheat mode to delete them (requires JEI on server) (config option)
- Allow multiple searches by using | character
- Add Config option: Search for mod name without @ in front.
- Fix Recipe Gui Title goes black when certain items are shown
- Handle /give for items with very long nbt dataTags (requires JEI on server)
- Fix rendering for some ISmartItemModels
- Find more sub-items (was missing items from Buildcraft)
- Fix rendering of ISmartItemModel items (was rendering Charset wires incorrectly)
- Fix recipe transfer function
- Allow custom container logic when recipe transfer "+" button is pressed
- Fix crafting recipes with itemstacks of 0 size
- Fix edit-mode rendering
- Cleanup / refactoring
- Clean up API to depend on using IModPlugin. Add errors for API misuse
First Release version!
- Add fluid tank rendering and fluid recipe searching
- Add description pages for items to API
- Update to latest Forge, 188.8.131.525
- Optimize item list rendering
- Search history (use up and down keys)
- Fix crash on world reload
- Keep item filter text after changing config
- Close recipe GUI when config changes
- Support Java 7 instead of only 8
- Add recipe animations (with config to disable)
- Improve FPS in the item list
- Add enchanted books
- Add "hide missing item models" as a config option
- Fix fuel recipe transfer helper
- Allow JEI to run client-only, without recipe transfer
- Removed mod name tooltip. Grab the Mod Name Tooltip mod instead
- Fix log spam when changing config in-game
- Less cramped item list, bigger buttons, center items vertically
- Use < and=""> for Back and Next buttons in Item List
- Enable JEI item list in creative mode
- Highlight missing items when hovering over the recipe transfer button
- Add config button to lower right corner
- Improved config menu
- Save recipe viewing history, go back with backspace
- Fix bottom row of items is hidden when item page is slightly past full
- Center the item stack list in the available space next to the gui
- Make "all recipes" click area smaller (on the category title)
- Add support for Version Checker mod
- Fix a bug in handling oreDict recipes
- Log exceptions with a full stack trace
- Fix NPE when resetting item filter cache
- Reset item filter cache when the item blacklist changes
- Fix tooltip errors on bukkit/spigot
- Remove permissions check and rely on /give behavior
- Add NBT ignore-list
- Add getItemListForModId(String modId) to IItemRegistry
- Allow removing items from the item blacklist
- Allow adding new recipes while the game is running
- Open recipes for the current gui first if possible
- Fix Clicks are not blocked from underlying GUI
- Spread out the potion layout more
- Fix multiple mod names in tooltip after relogging
- Defend against NPE on Spigot/Bukkit servers
- Add potion support
- Ctrl-F focuses search bar
- Require Control to be pressed to toggle item list overlay
- Fix a crash when cheating items
- Fix config defaults becoming too big when using blacklist
- Use an annotation to load plugins (thanks cpw)
- Add padding ability to backgrounds
- Easily hide items/blocks from JEI (Edit Mode, saves to config)
- Click recipe category title to view all recipes
- Split furnace recipes into fuel and smelting
- Add checks to recipe transfer to make sure slots can be altered
- Fix missing items in item list
- Improve the look of fuel recipes
- Add a good default location for the recipe transfer button
- Add support for recipe transfer-to-crafting-area feature
- Add a configurable NBT key blacklist
- Fix some recipes with oredict ingredient matching
- Fix handling of empty NBT tags
- Make mod name tooltip italic
- Remove duplicate categories in recipe list
- Fix usage and recipes hotkeys on recipes gui
- Fix Crash when an item in an itemStack is null
- Unfocus the search box when you click away anywhere
- Stop JEI from loading multiple times when reloading a world
- Fix recipe lookup issue with wildcard metadata
- Do a better job of getting an item's mod name
- Fix scrolling direction
- Add search by mod name and mod ID with @ prefix
- Add mod names to item tooltips (with config to disable)
- Add scroll wheel support to item list and recipe list
- Make search bar lose focus after clicking an item
- Fix missing items with late rendering setup
- Prevent displaying invalid recipes
- Fix crash with mods that don't have item rendering ready until later in the startup process
- Gui fixes (thanks tterrag)
- Fix item-cheating mode to work on 1.8+ (see config to activate)
First working beta version for Minecraft 1.8.8