Lightning Additions - by StormyMode:
Lightning Additions (LA) [Mod for Minecraft] is highly experimental!
Put a diamond in the Particle Accelerator with redstone as fuel and craft an Inert Tachyon. Repeat the process until you reach he final form of the shard, the Stabilized Tachyon. Note: As a byproduct of the acceleration you will receive glowstone!
Current Features in Lightning Additions:
- Exertion Magnet (Attracts items/XP in a radius)
- Atomic Manipulation Inhibitor (Accelerates ticks -- farming, furnace/cooking and more!)
- Block Placer (Automatic placing function for currently supplied block.)
- Breaker (Break blocks with a redstone signal!)
- Chunk boundaries/Light level Overlays (F9 for ported NEI Chunks/F7 for ported NEI Light Level)
- Commands (PAR - reload PA recipes) /UUID - fetch and copy player UUID to clipboard!)
- Compressed Bookshelf (Two of these blocks and you'll be getting LVL30 Enchants!)
- Crop Comparator (Outputs a redstone-signal if:)
- Crops are fully matured.
- Sugar Cane is 3+ tall // Stem has attached melon/pumpkin
- Cursed Earth type blocks
- Tainted Soil (spawns enemy mobs when in darkness, burns in daylight)
- Enchanted Earth (Spawns passive mobs when in light)
- Bewitched Endstone (Spawns ender mobs when in darkness, only burns in overworld daylight, only spreads in The End)
- Cursed Netherrack (Spawns nether mobs when in light, destroyed by rain, only spreads in The Nether)
- Dimensional Hopper (Wireless Transport of Items through Hopper access to Ender Chests..)
- Displacement Wand (Essentially a ‘Ender-Pearl Teleport’ wand!)
- Emerald Apple (Cures Zombie Villagers and resets Trade-outs)
- Ender Backpack (Portable "Ender Chest" in Inventory)
- EXP-Force Manipulator (XP Storage Block for sharing XP! - custom model Ooooo!)
- Biofuel Generator (Too much photosynthesis? Meh, I prefer power..) [Inc. JEI integration]
- Fuel Generator (Does it burn well? Throw it into the fire and generate some energy!)
- Solar Generator (Generate power from the sun! ...with a boost of energy from tachyons)
- Igniter (Ignites the facing adjacent block with a Redstone Signal..)
- Impressively Clear Glass ("Where have I seen this before.." -- Connected Textures Glass)
- In-Game Calculator (Press "C" - default calculator GUI key!)
- Magnetized Chest (Sucks up items and places them inside internal inventory)
- Mining Dimension (Beggars can’t be choosers in this resource-filled world)
- Nether Ores! (Vanilla Nether Ores & Overworld/Nether basic modded materials - copper/tin etc.)
- Compressed Base (Direwolf20's Favorite Building!)
- Right click to spawn in a 9x9 that has been squished together with a hydraulic press
- When placed in world in a any pattern (L, T, or +) you get extensions added to the central 9x9!
- Nothingness Gateway (@Direwolf20's Void World - zenith phase included! optional night-time..)
- Operation ‘L’’
- December Victus (You are more than anything you felt before!)
- January Blues (Heartbroken and Butchered. Not as good of a feeling.)
- Particle Accelerator (Inspired from ‘The Flash’ - features beyond imagining…)
- Philosopher's Stone (Transmutation of placed blocks and so many "Future" features)
- Pyrokinetically Enhanced Obsidian (Just another Wither-proof Obsidian and Glass block!)
- Right-click 'Harvest' feature! (Harvests & Replants crops when mature on Right-click.)
- Sound Muffler (Silence those annoying SFX without compromising other sound events!)
- Tachyon Enhancer (Whooshing Travel Speed! Targeting Lightning Ability with shards!)
- Tachyon Shards (Fractured - particles faster than the Speed of Light)
- Spawns lightning wherever you are looking while wearing the Tachyon Enhancer!
- Water Drum (Infinite Water in a Tile Block! - Bypasses the Nether too.)
- Wireless Charger (Charge those energy-related items once more!)
Planned Features for Lightning Additions:
Bold = For sure being added
- "Particle Accelerator" - Buggy Model.
- "Watering Can" - (Automatic Mode) - looking at air blocks crashes client.
"Bless this (temporary) Mess!" -Stormy 2K16
"One letter?!" -Mark 2K17
Modpack Policy: As long as you meet the following conditions, you are free to use 'Lightning Additions' in your Modpack!
- Notify 'StormyMode' before using in your Modpack, for player-base tracking purposes.
- Abide by the Minecraft EULA and make sure players aren't required to pay in order to play.
- Immediate removal of Lightning Additions from your Modpack, if requested by an author.