Lithos:Core 32x [1.6 - 1.14]
(Thanks to @LoooksArchive)
Follow @LithosTextures to be notified of updates to Lithos:Core or related Minecraft texture packs.
Visit our Discord server at https://discord.gg/fkbCFcb
You are welcome to drop by, contribute, suggest, or complain.
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods --the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Why Another "Faithful" Pack?
I describe this pack as "faithful" because it usually tries to be faithful to the default style, not because it uses Vattic's Faithful textures in any way. Vattic has done a great thing, especially in providing a standard and creating, organizing, and collecting so much content for mods. But to my taste, Vattic's Faithful pack is too literal — it replicates some of the less attractive and inconsistent aspects of the default textures, and while it adds more pixels doesn't add more detail.
1.11 Mods Supported:
- Mod support varies by version.
Complete Support: (or Virtually Complete)
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- Iron Chests
- Ender Storage
- Additional Ender Blocks
- Apple Skin
- Baby Mobs
- Better Builder’s Wands
- Craftable Elytra
- End Metals
- Ender Compass
- Ender Zoo
- Extra Alchemy
- Extra Rails
- Giacomo’s Fishing Net
- Glazed Terracotta for 1.11.2 Mod
- Hopper Ducts
- Horizontal Glass Panes
- Lemon’s Simple Teleporters
- More Anvils
- More Furnaces
- Nether Chest
- Nether Core
- Nether Metals
- Not Enough Potions
- Overworld Quartz
- Redstone Paste
- Sentek Runic Teleporters
- Simple Ores
- Storage Drawers
- Super Crafting Frame
- Vanilla Automation
- Vanilla Nether Metals
- Visbile Armor Slots
- Tinker’s Construct
- Chest Transporter
- Enchanting Plus
- Base Metals
- Meddle Mod
- Hammerz Mod
Only Ores, Ingots, etc. Support:
- Immersive Engineering
- Industrial Craft 2
- Inventory Pets
- Machine Power Craft
Goals of the Lithos Texture Pack:
Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
- Everything should be instantly recognisable to those familiar with default textures, or with the things in real life.
- Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos.
- Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
Used with Permission in this Pack:
- Food icons from Stock32 by Dack105: beef_cooked, beef_raw, blaze_powder, bread, cake, chicken_cooked, chicken_raw, comparator, compass, cookie, fireworks, nether_wart, porkchop_cooked, porkchop_raw, potato_baked, potato_poisonous, potato, pumpkin_pie, reeds, repeater, saddle
- HD Art Pack, (Default Paintings Scaled Up) by ghost2
- Extended Workbench textures by Platinum20
- water from Ornate5 by sevenfour
- Everything else © 2013 by J. W. Bjerk. All rights reserved
- Big thanks to Markacashion, Eonaut and Nazenn for tons of mod support.
- No Redistribution. For personal use only, with the following exceptions:
- Using Lithos in screenshots and videos (including monetized) is allowed and encouraged, as long as you credit Lithos and link back to this thread.
- Derivative use is allowed under some circumstances for making Lithos-style textures for mods. See "About Mod Support" in this thread for more details
- These usage rules apply to using part of Lithos as much as the entire pack.