Loot Slash Conquer
Loot Slash Conquer is an immersive, action-RPG mod inspired by the Legendary Hack/Mine mod. Explore large, randomly generated towers and dungeons, collect all different kinds of loot, and experience thousands of different weapon possibilities as you conquer the world of Minecraft.
Note: Loot Slash Conquer is in an Alpha state, and therefore is a work-in-progress mod. However, many of the features listed below have been implemented.
- Player classes and abilities, allowing you to diversify your playstyle.
- Player stats which influence many different things, such as damage, health, attack speed, movement speed, mana, health regeneration, criticals, and much more.
- Player leveling and experience system, allowing you to gain power as you level up.
- Randomly generated weapons and armor, including levels, rarities, customized damage and armor values, and attributes.
- New types of weapons and armor, including daggers, maces, staves, light/heavy armor, bows, and much more!
- Custom monsters, each with their own unique attack, AI, and abilities.
- Complex bosses with unique stages and abilities.
- Procedurally generated dungeons and towers, offering truly amazing places to explore, loot, and conquer.
- Massive hand-made boss dungeons, requiring you to traverse the entire dungeon before fighting the boss.
- Tons of new items, such as scrolls, glyphs, and more.
- Complex loot system, allowing you to find randomly generated loot all over the world, regardless of where it comes from.
- Area leveling system - the world becomes much more difficult, but equally rewarding, the farther out you travel from spawn.
- Randomly generated stats for all monsters which spawn in the world, which scale in difficulty according to the Area level.
- Mod compatibility - modded weapons/armor will naturally work with LSC's randomization and modded monsters will also get scaled with a level and tier.
- Plus much more!
- Discord – join our Discord server to chat with the developers and receive the latest development updates.
- Github – view the source code, submit issues, and some other useful stuff.
- Wiki – up to date information about everything in the mod.
- Planned Features - see our development plan for the future.
- Changelogs – view changes from past versions.
- Frequently Asked Questions – check this before you ask a question.