Lucky Block Spiral - 1.7 Lucky Block Addon
I finally had time to backport spiral lucky blocks to 1.7!
Many of the drops are backported ones from the 1.8 version, but of course there are a few new ones. =) Here are a few screenshots:
There are a few old favorites, and still lots of falling structures and spiral towers:
And of course you can climb up a lucky tower, or explore the depths of the spiral dungeon and brave the boss at the end:
And there are a couple new structures too...
There are also some new things, with a couple required mods. For instance, you can get killed by yourself who is even wearing a helmet:
Find a few little fish:
Get some useful Tinker's Construct metals and items (and even if you can't use the metals for anything, you can still make your blocks luckier with them!):
Even get some epic weapons and tools:
And get trapped in some pretty strange liquids:
By Wandering Soul of Time (Akitori)
Video: (by myself)
These instructions are in the download, but I'll put them here too:
- First install Minecraft for 1.7.10, Forge, and the regular Lucky Block mod. If you don't know how, there are many tutorials online.
- Also install:
- Just a Few Fish
- Tinker's Construct
- version 1.8.7 or higher
- You'll also need it's core mod, Mantle, which should have a download on the same page.
- Rename your lucky block mod file to have a z in front of it... So it was "[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar" before, you should rename it to "z[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar".
- This is to get the luck crafting to work with Tinker's Construct metals.
- Copy the contents of the download zip into your .minecraft folder or whatever directory you have your mods, config, saves, etc. folders in.
- If it asks you to overwrite files, say Yes.
- Note that if you already had Loot++ and had entries in the config files for it, this WILL overwrite those, so you may want to combine the Loot++ config files manually.
- Run the game
- Go to the resource packs and enable the Spiral Lucky Block resource pack.
- Load up a world and get lucky!
If you'd like to leave comments, I'd suggest leaving them on the Minecraft Forum page, since I will check it more often.
Enjoy the addon! =D
Here's a link to the 1.8 version of the addon.