- We follow the Alpha/Beta/Release CurseForge options. Please keep in mind that any alphas released will be buggy, any betas released will have some bugs, and any releases released should be mostly bug free.
- For versions 1.7.10 and below you must install via the instructions below.
- Download the main file and put that in your mods directory.
- Download the additional file called "Required Files" and extract that to your mods directory.
- Click here for versions before 1.7.2!
Millénaire is a Minecraft mod that aims to fill the "emptiness" left by the default Minecraft Villages by adding new NPC villages loosely based on 11th-century cultures. A village is populated by men, women, and children that each lives their own life and have their own story to tell.
Villagers will trade with you, build and upgrade buildings, craft powerful weapons and amulets, and if you listen, give you an insight into their lives. Help them vanquish their enemies, or seek world peace. Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Norman and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And, if they start to like you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Join the Official Discord: Discord Link
Join the Official Forums: Forum Link
Visit the Website: Website Link
You have permission to include this mod in your modpack as long as the following requirements are met:
- You link to this CurseForge page, the Discord page, or the Website/Forums.
- You include credit for ALL authors, maintainers, etc.
- You handle ALL bugs BEFORE reporting it to the right places. Many times it's due to a modpack issue, and *not* a CurseForge issue.
You may not include this mod in your modpack if:
- You claim the mod to be yours.
- You limit/interfere with gameplay by forcing users to donate.
- You do not meet the requirements above.
Rehosting this mod on listing websites is strictly prohibited, but it is allowed for modpacks. If you've downloaded this mod from any other website than three three links above (Discord, Forums, Website) and CurseForge, please delete the mod file and download it from the right place. We are not responsible for any issues you may get from downloading off of non-official websites.