Transport Simulator - Official Pack
This is the official content pack for Minecraft Transport Simulator (Curse link). It contains all the vehicles that the dev team has worked on and feel fit to include into the mod. As it is a content pack, this will work with any Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.12.2, etc) of the mod and can be updated and edited whenever you see fit.
Currently this pack contains the following:
- MC-172: The MC-172 is not fancy, but its cheap and sturdy airframe is at home on any rural Minecraft base. High wings and a good power-to-weight ratio make this a good all-around starter. Seats two pilots and a passenger or chest.
- Vulcanair: The Vulcanair is a six-seat, twin-engined, high-wing monoplane aircraft. Inspired by the real life Vulcanair P.68 Italian aircraft, its rigid landing gear allows for the mounting of pontoons for both land and sea flights. Seats two pilots and 4 passengers or chests.
- PZL-P11: The PZL P11.c is a born and bred fighter aircraft. It's shoulder wing monoplane configuration provides the pilot with exceptional visibility of the sky and ground, and makes the PZL P11.c much faster than it's biplane fighter counterparts. Seats a single pilot.
- Comanche: The Comanche is a small, swift, twin-engine craft. While the lower wing might pose a hazard on overgrown runways, it makes up for it by being much faster and nimbler than other planes of its size. Seats two pilots and two passengers or chests.
- Scout: The International Harvester Scout is an off road two door SUV made from 1961-1980. This SUV, the Scout II, was produced from 1971-1980. Seats a driver, passenger and two chests in the back.
As a reminder, this file goes in the mods folder with the mod .jar.